8 Smoothies You Can Make In Your Favorite Cocktail Glasses
A New Year, A New You! While we don't have any resolutions for you, we do have a few smoothie recipes that will help you achieve your health and wellness goals in 2023.
Smoothies are a great way to get the nutrients you need without spending hours in the kitchen. Not only can they be made in a flash, but they also taste delicious.
Best of all, you can make smoothies in any glass! Whether you have a cocktail coupe, wine glass, or champagne flute, there’s no reason not to try out a recipe.
Here are 8 easy smoothie recipes to enjoy in your favorite cocktail glasses that are sure to give you the healthy kick-start you need in 2023!
1. Banana Colada Smoothie
This tropical smoothie is packed with potassium and vitamin C—two essential nutrients for healthy bones, skin, hair, and nails. The coconut milk adds extra creaminess, while the banana gives it sweetness!
- 1 banana
- Sliced 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks (about ½ of a small pineapple)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut flakes (optional)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Optional: rum to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer a thicker texture, stir in more ice cubes. The added protein from the coconut milk healthy fats from the coconut flakes will keep you full for hours.
2. Strawberry Bourbon Milkshake Smoothie
This shake tastes like dessert (without all the sugar). It’s perfect for anyone who loves strawberries and bourbon.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup bourbon whiskey (we used Maker’s Mark, it’s a great smooth sipping whiskey)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer a thicker texture, stir in more ice cubes. Pour into your favorite cocktail glass.
3. Passion Fruit Whiskey Sour Smoothie
This smoothie is a great treat for whiskey lovers. It's also refreshing and delicious, providing you with all the vitamins from the passion fruit and lime juice.
- 1 - 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (2 limes)
- 2 cups passion fruit pulp or concentrate
- 1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup (1 tablespoon per drink)
- Whiskey – as much or as little as you’d like
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth; serve immediately in cocktail glasses.
4. Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges (or the juice of one orange)
- Rum (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together for about 60 seconds until smooth. If you like your smoothie with a little kick, add some rum!
5. Orange Creamsicle Mimosa Smoothie
This smoothie requires three simple ingredients: orange juice, vanilla yogurt, and banana. Once you've added those to a blender, add ice to make it a smoothie! Top with a splash of champagne.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- Splash of champagne (optional)
6. Avocado Cucumber Mojito Smoothie
The perfect anytime drink! This avocado cucumber mojito smoothie packs plenty of health benefits into one glass! The ingredients will help keep your body hydrated while boosting its fat-burning ability.
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- ½ cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 10 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 6 tablespoons white rum (optional)
How to make it: Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and pour into glasses; top each with a sprig of mint. Enjoy!
7. Watermelon Tequila Sunrise Smoothie
A little sweet, a little tart -- this drinkable cocktail is just what your body needs after working out at the gym
- 1 cup watermelon chunks (about 3 slices)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- Tequila (optional)
- Sparkling water or club soda (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except sparkling water or club soda) to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a cocktail glass and top with sparkling water or club soda.
8. Blueberry Cosmopolitan Spiced Smoothie
You can make a blueberry cosmopolitan smoothie in any cocktail glass! Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and good for your heart, brain, skin, digestion, and muscles. They're also good for your eyes.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 3 ice cubes
- Vodka (optional) – as much or as little as you’d like
- Blend blueberries, yogurt, orange juice, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds; increase speed to high and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add ice and blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute more.
- Add vodka if you prefer an alcoholic drink that's still healthy!
These 8 smoothies will help you achieve any health and wellness goals.
- Getting your daily servings of fruit and vegetables
- Getting the right amount of protein in your diet
- Making sure you’re getting enough vitamins and minerals to maintain a healthy blood pressure, heart rate, and blood sugar level
These yummy smoothies are perfect for achieving health and wellness goals because they’re easy to make, they can be made in your favorite cocktail glasses (because we all need more cocktail glasses), and they taste great! Plus, they are not only super tasty but also really good for you!