The second Saturday in June is officially National Rosé Day. Celebrate Rosé Day with this simply amazing Strawberry Frosé recipe.
- 3 Dark Horse Rosé Wine Ice Cubes
- 3 oz Strawberry Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
How to Mix
- Combine ingredients except ice in blender
- Fill serving glass half full with ice and pour into blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour blended beverage into serving glass
- Garnish with a lemon wedge or sliced strawberries
Make the wine ice cubes ahead of time and then throw them into the blender when you're ready to craft your drink!
Note: When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
GET THE INGREDIENTS
GET THE TOOLS
GET THE GLASS